How to Use This Site
JWST Deployment Sequence–To see the full resolution deployment sequence, click here
|Welcome to the new TRA website. Are you new to this site? If you haven’t registered recently (after Oct 2015), you will need to register (or navigate there by hovering your mouse over “Members” and then clicking on “Register” on the main menu) so that we can ensure that only valid members have access to our member database. Not a TRA member? Join on-line (Members->Member Join). For help on using our TRA website, click here.|
What’s New on the Site
- The Northrop Grumman Retirees Club is hosting a visit to the Ronald Reagan Library and Museum on December 1. They have invited members of the TRA to join them, but a headcount is required by Wednesday, November 23. If you are interested in more information, please click here.
- You should have received the latest Nov/Dec 2016 issue of the No Name Gazette. As usual, those who have registered on this site have on-line access to the current version, as well as our NNG archives. To read the current NNG or to reminisce over previous issues, please click here
- Dave Vandervoet has written to inform us of the passing of Ralph Louis Venegas. For more information, or to leave a comment, visit our In Memoriam page
- Thank you for voting in out current TRA Board of Director elections. The voting is now closed, and we will publish the results as soon as the ballots are processed.
- In a similar vein, the current issue of the Northrop Grumman Inside Aerospace has been released and is available on our website by clicking here. Inside Aerospace is the Aerospace Systems magazine that tells you about what’s happening in the combined Space/Aircraft sector.
- The 2016 Annual Summer Reunion was held at the S-Cafeteria in Space Park on Aug 12. We had a great turnout, and welcomed many new members, as well as many old friends. Photos from the event have been posted on this site. Just navigate on the Main Menu to Events->Past Event Photos, or just click here.
- We have now posted an updated list of NG Clubs. Retirees are welcome to join as associate members. For details, click here.
- Simon Ramo has passed away at age 103. The visionary leader was laid to rest Tuesday, July 26.The Ramo family has graciously given TRA permission to post the video from that event on our site. To see the videos, please go to http://tra-spacepark.org/si-ramo-memorial/. You must be a registered user of this site to view the videos.