Interested in learning more about San Onofre and the decommissioning process? Come take a walking tour of the plant and see for yourself.
||See SONGS website
||9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
||Meet in south-end of Parking Lot 4 located off Old Highway 101
||Tour is 1.5 miles long and includes several flights of stairs and changes in elevation. We will not go inside buildings. Please wear comfortable walking shoes. Sunscreen and a hat are recommended.
- Participants must be at least 10 years old. Participants ages 10 – 17 must be accompanied by an adult. Adults must have a valid government-issued identification card.
- Tour size is limited to 10 people on a first come, first served basis.
- Each adult must sign up individually. One adult may bring 4 children as additional guests.
- Once your request has been received, you will be contacted directly to complete the registration process. For security purposes, all tour participants must provide the last four digits of their social security numbers or for non-U.S. citizens, a valid passport or residence number.
- All information must be received a week prior to your tour date for processing.
- If you have a large group, please see the Tour Information document for directions on how to sign up.
- SCE reserves the right to cancel tours based on business or security needs.
For more information, go to http://www.songscommunity.com/tour.asp#.VZbX0_lVhBc